The Standing Seam Roof Clamp is designed for used with SRLs up to 50 feet in length (or up to 65 feet in length if used in combination with the Retractable Swivel Adapter). It functions to attach to metal roof seams spaced from 24 to 36 inches apart, while allowing the attached SRL to rotate a full 360°. Composed of powder-coated steel, the Standing Seam Roof Clamp is a durable, temporary anchor point, certified for maximum loads of up to 3,600 pounds.
- Fits most retractable lifelines up to 50' in length
- Reusable temporary anchor point
- Pinch mounts to standing seams
- Legs adjust from 24 to 36 inches to fit seam spacing
- Allows retractable to rotate 360 degrees
|Part #||Product Description||Weight (lbs)|
||Standing Seam Roof Clamp