The Precast Hollow Core Concrete Anchor is specially designed to make the difficulties of safely tying off to precast concrete a thing of the past. It may be installed in both concrete and steel substrates, and allows for a single user to tie-off in Fall Arrest, Restraint, and Work Positioning applications. This anchorage connector is certified for use by workers of up to 400 pounds (if used in combination with an extended free fall lanyard), is capable of withstanding loads of up to 5,000 pounds, and its durable components allow it to hold up even in harsh environments.
- Can be used in concrete or steel substrate
- Applications include: fall protection, restraint, work positioning
- ¾” hole diameter
- Core wall must be 1½” thick & hole must be 6” from any corner or edge
- Steel flange must be at least ¼” thick & hole must be 1½” from any corner or edge
- Ultimate breaking strength: 5,000 lbs.
|Part #||Product Description||Weight (lbs)|
||5K Precast Hollow Core Concrete Anchor