The Pump Jack is designed for use with fabricated wood poles constructed of spliced 2x4's (up to 30' high) and accommodates two 2" x 10" wood planks with toe boards attached. Foot action does all the work needed to raise to position and a hand crank is used to lower it. The positive double-lock system brake ensures safety by securing itself to wood poles.
- Accommodates two 2” x 10” wood planks with toe boards attached
- Foot action does all the work
- Raise to position & lower with the hand crank
- Positive double-lock system brake secures itself to wood poles
- For use with fabricated wood poles constructed of spliced 2 x 4’s up to 30’ high
|Part #||Product Description||Weight (lbs)|