The Long Toeboard Attachment is intended for use with the standard Guardrail Baseplate. It requires no penetration of the substrate, and is composed of hot dipped galvanized steel for increased durability and weather resistance. This attachment provides easy adaptability of guardrail systems, and complies with both OSHA and ANSI standards. Toeboards are required if any risk exists for tools, equipment, or materials to fall down from the working surface, and on all roofs with slopes greater than 4:12” (vertical:horizontal).
- A free standing, portable fall prevention system
- Designed for the Guardian Fall Protection G-Rail system
- Requires no rooftop surface attachment
- Hot dipped galvanized to prevent rust
- Provides easy adaptability
|Part #||Height||Product Description||Weight (lbs)|
||Long Toe-Board Attachment